Question
Posted by: EL | 2008/09/16

Stressed out!

My husband wants a divorce so I have to prepare myself for whenever I have to go to court. Now I must go to court AGAIN for another reason, a police woman crashed into my car about two years ago, it'  s not my fault, I don'  t even have the car anymore and still after two years I must be in court for the third time! She made a mistake, big deal and I don'  t have the car anymore so I don'  t care anymore, but still I have to waste my time with something that wasn'  t even my fault! I hate to go to court, it makes me stress and there'  s no reason to be stressed out about it, but I still am stressed! I have other things to worry about!

One day I feel like I should wait for my husband to come back to me, the next day I feel like I must just move on with my life. But it'  s so stupid to give up after only 3 months of marriage! Why aren'  t I mad that my husband just left me, packed his stuff and left and that now I have nothing! Why aren'  t I mad at him?! How can a person who loved you once just throw you out of the house? I don'  t understand it!

How annoying ! But I'd be far more worried about you if you said you absolutely LOVED appearing in court ! Its a tedious and worrying experience for everyone ( OK< maybe a few lawyers enjoy it ). DOn't you nneed personal legal advice about such issues as the marriage ? Certainly it sounds feeble for a husband to give up after only 3 months of marriage, especially if serious marriage counselling hadn't been tried.

1
Posted by: been there | 2008/09/16

Regarding the court case, as soon as a state vehicle (SAPS) is involved in an accident, a reckless and negligent case must be opened and investigated. Just go to court and tell the truth, nothing to be scared about. Rather be scared about the waste of time for that day because it can be a long wait for the case to start!

Reply to been there