Question
Posted by: Ern | 2010-09-30

stressed or what.

i have been experiencing a headache for the past 3 months, no mensturation for 3 months but not pregnant, always feeling tired and all i want is to sleep.i feel like crying all the time, feel hopeless always blaming myself for whats happening in my life.i feel like talking to someone but everybody seems busy with their lives and i am thinking of taking my own life please help.

Hallo Ern
You have symptoms of clinical depression. It could be due to an underlying hormonal abnormality as you are not menstruating. Please see your doctor for a medical examination/blood tests and prescription for an antidepressant medication. You should not suffer with this one day longer.

2
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-30

Hallo Ern

Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-30

Hallo Ern