Question
Posted by: Rita | 2010/07/05

Stressed, exhausted and overweight

After reading about your work and special interests, you sound like the perfect person to consult! I am a 36 year old mom, wife and businesswoman. I am seriously overworked, stressed, always anxious about something, exhausted and now weight more than I did when i was pregnant with my children. Blood tests from the GP show normal thyroid, normal hormones, normal blood sugar levels - and I am now at my wits end! The situation seems to snow ball - the more I work, the more I stress, the more anxieties I have, the more I pick up weight. I have tried all sorts to loose weight for the last few years and I loose so slowly that I give up easily. Also, gynae says stay on pill, GP says go off, last reflexologist I saw a few years ago said my hormones were a mess. We have a new reflexologist nearby and a doctor who does acupuncture also nearby. Should I visit either? IF so, which? I feel I am worrying myself literally to death!

Expert ImageReflexology expert

Hello Rita
I apologise for the late response.
I would have also suggested to check your hormones out. A reflexologist or an acupuncturist is fine ... just make sure that the reflexologist is registered with Allied Health.

And you worrying about it is only going to make you gain more weight.

I wish you well and i hope i have helped.

Kind Regards,
Stella K
:-)

1
Posted by: Reflexology expert | 2010/07/21

Hello Rita
I apologise for the late response.

Kind Regards,
Stella K
:-)

Reply to Reflexology expert