Posted by: Sesh | 2008-12-18

stressed and heart broken

My husband of eight years has proposed love to my younger sister for the past week and even entering her room after she has bathed and she told me that he even tells her how cute she looks and big boobs is his turn on and he touched her. She came to visit for christmas holidays but she left for limpopo after the incident yesterday.

My husband is 34 and i am 28 and we have two boys together the 1st one is eight and the 2nd is 9 months old. she told my sister they way she hates me these days and he does not care about anything about me. My sister assured him that she is going to tell me about this but he said go ahead.As every couple we have been having problems but when i confronted him about this he said that he wanted to use my sister to get attention from me cause i was busy with my life and forgetting that i have a man to satisfy. i am so stressed at the moment i am a working mom and i am not coping at the moment then he gives me this crap. i always make sure that we have breakfast, lunch boxes,supper, a clean house and ironed washing 365 days without his help. i told him that i was not coping and i am going to find a helper and he told me that we dont need one cause he will sleep with her as if he i joking. My sister and i have decided to open a case against him so that he can be punished.

Please help me cause i feel like killing him at the moment and last night he forced himself on me promising to buy me a car, and as i type this he phoned me and said i have a huge present at home. then i called my boy and he said daddy has bought you a nice car. I DONT WANT IT.He said to me he will go to my mothers place and apologise to my sister but i dont care. AT the moment only my sister and me knows about this we dont know who to tell first.The police or our famillies.

PPPllleeeaaase help me.

I don't see you mention how old your younger sister is. If she is below the age of consent, call the police and charge him with child abuse. If your sister is older, but does not welcome his advances, she can lay charges herself. So this sounds like a fair idea on your side. He needs to learn that all women are not placed on earth to provide him with sex whenever he feels like it.
I am sick of men who complain about their wife's duty to satisfy them, who seem never to think of their duty to satisfy their wife. If he wants more loving time from you, he should share the chores --- cleaning, cooking, etc., so you can have more time to be in the mood for love with him.
Maybe it would be better to tell your families about what happened, and see what they advise. Suddenly buying you a car seems very strange. Are the papwers all in your name ? Can he and will he manage the payments ?

Posted by: E | 2009-01-09

I know how you must feel and what you are going through. hang in there, you are doing the right thing to charge him! Good luck and remember, you don' t need someone like that in your life. You need support and someone who loves you unconditionally. He is just full of himself and only loves himself. Good luck and pray a lot!

Reply to E