Question
Posted by: stressed | 2008/07/16

stressed adrenals

From my research I think my adrenal glands are fatigued and I can't afford a doctor right now but i want to know what foods or supplements can regenerate my adrenals.

Dear Stressed
If you are suffering from stress then it may be a good idea to use a complete vitamin and mineral supplement such as Centrum or Supradyn for 4-6 weeks. The use of Salmon oil capsules (buy at chemist) to boost omega-3 intake also helps to counteract stress. I would, however, recommend that when you have the means that you consult a clinical psychologist to help you learn how to manage your stress more effectively with deep breathing, relaxing exercise and bio-feedback. Doing gentle relaxing exercises like yoga may also be of benefit.