Posted by: Stressed | 2009-04-28

Good Day, I were permanently employed but on a 6 month probation. My boss is a monster and according to him I can not do my job. I have been in the industry for 9 years and doing the same job and none of my previous bosses complained. They were always proud of me as I am always on top of everything but with this one I can not win. We hade a session where he confirmed that he doubte it that he will make me permanent after the 6 months. I resigned from a permanent position after 2 years at my previous company. He is unfair and rude.

What should I do? I have stress, my hair falls out and bad excema and I am to scared to come to work in the morning.

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

I presume that you have sent memoranda to your Company raising the grievance. If you haven't raised a greivance, now is the time to do it.

You can also refer the matter to the CCMA under an unfair labour practice.