Question
Posted by: ANON | 2008/12/01

STRESSED

Hi doc im married for 4 yrs now and have no children, i was shocked to find out i have tb im on my last mnt of treatment.Im aware maybe i cant bear children and concidering divorce because its unfair to my husband has he is the only child and he comes from a well of family, and he wants kids and his family to.We spoke of it he is very supportive of me but i feel very guilty as we are going to be 30 and he needs kids.

Dear Anon
Why do you think you can't have children when you have had TB? Did the doctor tell you this?