Question
Posted by: sedi | 2008/10/27

stressed

im a married to my husband for 8 yrs now my husband has a long penis,my problem is he feels uncomfortable with it,every time he bathes in another room,we are always 2 at home during weekends and on leaves,but i can tell u it took me 10-15 days without seeing his penis if i asked him to come n bath to were i am he feels so intimidated he wont look me he will face at the wall rather than at me,andthis is giving me headache and he will dress his mens shorts before putting on lotion,and he dont wear underpants,he wear only this shorts,this started 5 months back but i didnt comfront him ,of not wearing underwears,last week i spend 2 weeks at his workplace i was on leave i saw him naked once,he put lotion while wearing those shorts,pls help me i bath n walk naked daylight thinking this will make him change his attitude but im telling you when its time for him to bath he goes to another room,help me before im running mad mad,sometimes i feel like crying,this started long ago if i can remember 6yrs ago but i take it for granted now i can see its realy happening

I hear that you are distressed, but its not really clear from your message exactly what is upsetting you. That your husband has a long penis is not generally considered to be a problem. Apparently he feels uncomfortable about this ; if so, this is unusual, because while many men worry that their penis is too small or not long enough, very few worry that theirs is too big. I don't quite get what you are saying about the lotion --- is he specially putting some kind of lotion on it ? Or is this just the usual putting on of body lotion, but it gives you an opportunity to see him naked ? Do you think there is something sinister about him wearing shorts rather than underpants ? Isn't it maybe just that he finds shorts more comfortable, as many men do ?
Or is your real concern that he is SHY, and doesn't want you to see him naked, and you want him to change in this respect ? Its fine that you feel comfortable to be naked in front of your husband, but is it necessary that he should feel the sam,e way about undressing or bathing in front of you ?
If you want to comment further, or to clarify your question, please do so in a new question, as i don't see the questions I have already answered or responded to.

2
Posted by: sedi | 2008/10/28

sorry for not making myself clear, he dont want to be seen naked,he wear shorts before he can put on body lotion,if we bath maybewe' re going to town he baths in another room,while i use the other room.

Reply to sedi
Posted by: D | 2008/10/27

HAHA what a lag!

Reply to D