Question
Posted by: stressed | 2008/07/16

STRESSED

HI. i work as a call centre agent doing collection for african bank since last year getting R17.00 per hour. ive resigned from my last job with hope of growth at african bank. but since then ive been earning the same amount and its been hard for me to cover for my expenses and now its getting worse bacause of economic changes. there is a possibility of getting an increase of R1.00 per hour but it still cant cover my expenses. what can i do? please help.

Expert ImageWorkplace health expert

Lindiwe, if you have gained experience working in the call centre industry why not look at trying to work for one of the larger call centre companies including the cell phone industry - they could pay a better rate?

1
Posted by: JULIA | 2008/09/12

THERE IS THIS INDIAN AUNTIE EX SUPERVISOR THAT IS TRYING TO JEORPADISE MY SITUATION OF WORKING ENVIRONMENT IN MY CURRENT DEPARTMENT. I TRY TO ABSTAIN FROM HER BUT SHE KEEPS COMING TO INTERFERE.SHE GOT SOME KIND OF JEALOUSY GOING ON AND SHE IS OLDER THAN I AM THOUGH SHE STIL SLEEPS WITH A MARRIED MAN.WHAT CAN I DO.SHE HAS NO CONTROLE OVER ME ANY MO.SHE CANT TAKE IT.

Reply to JULIA