Question
Posted by: Pat | 2010-05-28

Stress Test

Dear Doc
I think i am stressed. Who would be able to do a stress test and what would it involve? Had neck, shoulder and chest pains that come and go. 2 chest x-rays reveal nothing is wrong, but i am so tired of these pains now and need to get to the bottom of it. My GP doesn''t seem to know what to do for me - she''s given me 2 lots of antibiotics and prednisone.Thank you

Pat

There is no definate test for stress. You can consult a physiotherapist for treatment of your neck and shoulder spasm. A second opinion from another doctor will also be beneficial, as it is possible that you are suffering from fibromyalgia. Refer to the following link: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fibromyalgia