Posted by: Stressed out | 2009-02-04

Stress relief excersices

I am looking for stress relief excersices spesifically with images with them showing how to do the excersice. This is for my dauhgther for a school project. thanks for a great site

Hi Janine

Not sure exactly what constitutes a "stress relief" exercise, I'd argue that all exercise is stress relieving. So I'm not sure what the project is looking for. I'd guess they want something like yoga, because yoga is advertised as a stress relieving exercise, after all. However, you can easily incorporate walking, cycling, swimming, circuit training, into it, in which case the world is your oyster, so to speak!

Yoga exercises I can't help with - but if you google them, you'll find hundreds.

For the others, check out the Fitness page of this site, click on Programmes and you'll find loads of exercises to choose from.

I hope that helps a little