Question
Posted by: Gina | 2010/07/21

Stress relief and early pregnancy

HI
I am only just pregnant (5 weeks) and feeling very stressed. Work has hiked up the stress levels but also just feeling generally nervous and stressed. I previously had an ectopic. Is there anything natural I can take to help calm me down? I''m worried about stressing too much. :) Will magnesium help?Thanks

You could try magnesium. Also try things like yoga, relaxing baths, etc.

Best wishea

3

Best wishea

Posted by: Ruby | 2010/07/22

HI! You should take a vitamin B complex whioch helps for stress, as well as omega 3 fatty acids which are extremely important for your brain &  to help with stress - plus they are needed for baby''s brain &  eye development. And, yes, try Rescue tablets!

Reply to Ruby
Posted by: Dee | 2010/07/22

You can take rescue tablets. Go for an early scan to check if it is ectopic.

Reply to Dee