Question
Posted by: Lisa | 2009-08-04

Stress related hair loss

Hi CD

I was wondering if there was a solution to stress related hair loss. i work in a extremely stressful work place and it doesn' t seem likely i will be going anywhere else soon. I generally do not handle all types of stress well in work and home. .

My hair is falling and i was hoping there was a pill for me to take to destress enough not to make my hair fall out anymore?

Hallo Lisa
You can try something like Biral, a homeopathic over the counter tablet to calm you down, also take Vit B complex supplements, Magnesium and vit C. Also teach yourself some stress relieving techniques - see
http://helpguide.org/mental/stress_relief_meditation_yoga_relaxation.htm

1
Posted by: Jane | 2009-08-04

Try Ferrimed, It will help u. Its about R130 for 30 tabs which u have to take twice a day. I got it for the same reason. was on iron tabs but it wasn' t working so good so my GP gave me a prescription for this tabs. Good luck

Reply to Jane