Question
Posted by: Stressed | 2010-05-14

Stress related?

In past 3 months highly stressed out due to family matters. I have feeling in my throat as if there is something. Food goes down without a problem, but I can feel it more with saliva. Is this stress related? or could it be something else.

It could be stress related, but could also be a number of physical problems in the throat - best to see a GP or ENT specialist for a proper throat checkup first. If absolutely nothing is found there, then stress becomes a more likely explanation, and counseling attending to whatever sources of stress you experience, would then by wise.

1