Question
Posted by: TryingTo Be Happy | 2008-11-17

Stress or maybe more

How do i know if i am bi polar and what should i do, My bf of 8 months doesn'  t understand under what pressure i am with him, He lost his job and everything and i have supported him helped him get back to somewhere but it feels like nothing is happening.

I feel i can crack at any moment feel like crying. I pay for everything and when he gets money it goes out so fast i don'  t even see it.

Can you please tell me to whom i can speak and handle this. I don'  t know who to get him to understand that the way i get is because i actually have a history of family deppression and he pills on and i think i need to get out of the depression sprial before it gets to bad. I don'  t want to lose him

Thanx
E

Whatever is troubling you, the only way to be sure is to see aat the least a good GP, and preferably a psychiatrist, for a proper assessment and a discussion of treatment possibilities based on whatever he may find. Don't feel you have to stay with him if he isn'tbothering about his responsibilities towards you, and isn't seriously trying to get a job. See a shrink, repair yourself, and look after yourself --- nobody else will do that essential task

1
Posted by: Mantwa | 2008-11-17

Stop TryingTo Be Happy.... and make yourself happy. You know what will make you happy, do that and follow your dreams. I got married to a guy who lost his job. I gave my all to get him back on track. He is back on track and has totally forgotten about me, his responsibilties, etc. and its been 10 years. You want to live like a Queen, leave him so that he can remember his responsibilities. If he wants you back - you start on a clean slate... split responsibilities. its not easy I suppose, but trust me... you will live like this(depressed) forever... if thats the life you want to live. Good Luck!!

Reply to Mantwa