Question
Posted by: Urgent | 2010/08/26

Stress medication

I really need your help urgently.
My life partner died on sunday and i am losing my mind.
I have an appointment with my GP this afternoon, but i need to know what medication to ask for.

I need something STRONG to help me get through this.

Your response would be greatly appreciated.

Hallo Urgent
You probably saw your doctor already - please remember that I am not online the whole day but look at the questions in the evening after work. Your doctor may need to prescribe an antidepressant and a sedative to help you through this. It is also a good idea to go for bereavement counselling.
dr Bets

3
Posted by: lesiba | 2010/08/26

Try restin you can get them at your nearest pharmacy they did work for me after i loss my mother

Reply to lesiba
Posted by: Lala | 2010/08/26

Dr Bets will only answer your question tonight.I am sure your GP will know what to prescribe to help you cope. Good luck and be strong.

Reply to Lala
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010/08/26

Hallo Urgent
dr Bets