Question
Posted by: Colleen | 2011/07/11

Stress management/Insomnia

Hi doc,

Please can you refer me to a psychologist, I reside in Cape Town, southern suburbs?

Its not possible or normal practice for me to Refer you to a psychologist, but there are many good psychologists practising in Cape Town. So the issue is finding one who suits you. If you have a GP he/she may be able to recommend someone they have had good experiences with ; shrinks are listed in the phone directories. And a group like FAMSA may also know more about local shrinks and be able to recommend some in your area ( I'm not able, for obvious reasons, to keep track of where the nation's shrinks work, let alone whether any are worth recommending !

1