Question
Posted by: Beyond Tired | 2012-03-28

Stress Getting too much

Hi CS,
Hope you are doing well.
I am like a tight wound spring, there is so much happening that I cannot get a footing so to speak. My job is in jeopardy, they want to board me as I was absent quite often last year and year before, I had so many different problems not just the bi-polar. I had to have a hysterectomy, I had the problem with being unable to stay awake, found out have sleep apnea, shortage of iron and the thyroid was not working properly, it wasn''t just one reason, so I am not sure it will be successful and then after that I most probably won''t have a job.
As for the fiance, things are not going well, he is still around and making things even tougher, he is not bringing in an income at the moment and doesn''t seem to be moved to look for anything, this is the 3rd guy in my life that the minute we got engaged things went haywire, I mean he had his own business which was doing well, had two bakkies and was busy everyday, now the one bakkie was stolen, the other repossessed and the business went down the tubes. He has some quotes out so hoping for the best but then because I can''t give him money he throws tantrums. I am just breaking even, because I am now responsible for all the debt. He is hoping his " winnings"  will pay out, I hope so too and pray it does but you know these things are always suspect.
I am at work everyday since I came out of hospital, since 3 Feb, missed only one day and partial afternoon as couldn''t stay awake. Have the machine now, but doesn''t seem to be making a difference or maybe it is the stress.
Any advise would be welcomed.
Take Care

How often haven't the readers, and myself, wisely urged you to rid yourself of loser fiancees ( and there have been more than one ). You are far better without a man in your life than with a loser who helps to drag you down. If he dares to throw tantrusm when you don't give him money, you are better rid of him. Your task in life is NOT to provide funding for losers who can't run their business affairs properly. Do NOT take responsibility for his debts - they're his.
Look after yourself, and only yourself, and let him look after himself.

3
Posted by: Michy | 2012-03-28

..its called insanity...when people do the same thing over and over again.....knowing it''swrong, but expect better/different results ??

Reply to Michy
Posted by: Obvious | 2012-03-28

Advice is as per all your other postings- GET RID OF THE LOSER FIANCE!
lf you keep doing the same things in life u will get the same results..........

Reply to Obvious