Question
Posted by: tembi | 2009-11-30

stress at workplace

afternoon,im not sure if im in the right forum,aplogies,someone has just bumped in my car, i was at parking lot,i go to police station to make a statement but he refused to go, i have his car reg number,and his cellphone number,but before i went to police station we agreed that i should go and make quotes which i did, i phone him to tell about them he tell me to leave them at his friends office,he never calls me im the one who should cal him,this happen in october,now my hubby calls him he tells him that he dont have money to repair my car ,this is giving me headache i cant perform at work,seeing my car in that situation is stressing me,his not cooperative at all,please help me

Expert ImageLabour lawyer

RE: STRESS AT WORKPLACE

This is not the right forum, but it is important for you to contact your insurances as soon as possible and they will arrange the necessary.