Question
Posted by: JNR | 2009/03/19

Stress and hair loss

Im 35 years old, female, Ive been having hair loss now for over a year and my dr says according to my blood tests, my cortisol is high and DHEA is low which means Im stressed is causing my hair loss, she did all kinds of other tests which were normal. I dont want to take antidepressants which she says is all that she can give me, I would like to go the homeopathic way, I will see a homeo soon but can you suggest products that I may ask about?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

Usually medically a recommendation for DHEA would be made. Other wise i could suggest vitamin B complex and C complex to replenish the adrenal glands.

Dr Debbie