Question
Posted by: C W | 2009/12/07

stress and anxiety

Im suffering from terrible stress and anxiety and am reaching desperate levels. Everything ive tried so far do not help. Ive tried exercise, eating right, water, herbal remedies etc. Its starting to get out of hand. Getting married in 2 weeks and my nails are splitting, hair are falling out, im losing weight, my skin shows it etc.

Any suggestions? I need something stronger than the usual herbal remedy.

Hallo CW
See your doctor for a prescription medication - these days we have medications that have few side effects and that only need to take once a day. Aropax works well for anxiety and stress. Avoid the "-asepams" like diasepam (valium) as they are addictive, if possible.

3
Posted by: CW | 2009/12/09

Thank you so much. Will give it a try

Reply to CW
Posted by: V | 2009/12/07

why dont you try meditation, maybe you should just slow down a bit

Reply to V
Posted by: cyberdoc | 2009/12/07

Hallo CW

Reply to cyberdoc