Posted by: Petro | 2012-10-05

Hi, Doc

I had laryngitis 3 times and went to the throat specialist he did blood tests and he did sluk (sorry) tests and came to the conclusion it is my sours in stomach that is coming up and give me laryngitis also put me on medrol for a week. And said I must use nexam for 6 months my voice is fine now but I still can''t call out loud and I also noticed that when I have to many stress my neck, throat swollens and my stocmach burns more.

What to do doc I am going to see the specialist in 2 week again.
I was thinking must I go to someone for the stress maybe it is the stress that making me so sick.

Please help.

Ja, stres kan 'n mens beslis siek maak. Vra jou huisdokter vir voorskrif medikasie om die stres te help verlig. Dit is baie belangrik om dit wat die stres veroorsaak te probeer vermy. Gereelde oefening is baie belangrik, asook 'n gesonde dieet. Vermy te veel koffie. Jy kan ook Gaviscon Plus by jou huidige medikasie voeg.