Question
Posted by: megan | 2011/11/16

stress

i stress alot and when i do stress i eat alot, i dont know how to stop it.

Dear Megan
If you are not coping with the stress in your life and overeating as a result thereof, then I would firstly recommend that you consult a clinical psychologist. The psychologist will help you to learn techniques to control your stress and relax and also explore your relationship with food as a 'comfort'. Once you are more relaxed and less dependent on food to relieve stress, you can use a balanced low-fat diet and daily exercise to lose weight if this should be necessary.
But first get professional help for the stress.

1

Dear Megan