Question
Posted by: Guy | 2011/04/19

Stress

Hey Doc

I was just wondering to what extent stress affects a mans sexdrive. Or is " I''m tired"  just an act because they have a little bit on the side. Thanks Doc

Sometimes a man, exactly like a woman, is actually TIRED. Stress certainly, in man or woman, can reduce sex drive - haven't most of us experienced that at times ? And "I"m tired", like " I have a headache" can also be used as an excuse, by man or woman, for many reasons, including a host of psych and physical reasons for loss of libido, or because they are sexually otherwise engaged.

1