Question
Posted by: rose | 2010-06-24

stress

my dad is 66 he was dignosed with type 1 sugar diebitis, ever since i can see that he is always stressed he does not look happy like before hes quiet and he sleeps alot these day is like he has given up, I ''m really worried,is there anything that can help to make him feel like his old self again...

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

i assume you refer to diabetes 2 (adults onset). this can sometimes happen from stress or a big shock. If his blood sugar is not stabilised then he would have mood swings and be tired. You can use Ultraglycemics shake from Amipro and FoodState chromium to assist with the blood sugar. For the stress you can add Vitamin B complex. their is some lovely neurotransmitters to help with mood but this could only be advised with consultation.

REgards
Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za