my husband has been diagnosed with stress,the dr. said he is on the verge of stroke/heartattack and he is currently taking pur-blockers and aterax. of course I am deeply concerned by this as he is ony 27 years old.!! Is there anything I can do to help as i the stress seems work related,can a change in diet help,excercise,vitamins?

Dear Anonymous
Exercise for 30 mins per day and a good multivitamin will help but eventually the stressors at work needs to be adressed. Is it something he can do anything about, or is there a possibility that he could look out for other work? It may also be useful to see a psychologist to teach him stress relieving techniques.