Question
Posted by: Poison | 2009-04-20

Stress

I have tension on my neck and sometimes a fill stiffness on my face and my vision sometimes becomes blur. It is been 3 month now living with condition. I once visited doctor about this matter. He told me that my blood pressure is high. He recommend that i have to start exercising. All the medication he gave me does not help with the pains on my neck and also the exercising does not help. Can you recommend any type of treatment for me.

Dear Poison
The neck tension can lead to chronic tension headaches (it usually feels like a tightness around the head with a pressing headache) Blurry vision can be caused by headaches, or high blood pressure or diabetes. Are you checking your blood pressure regularly and is it within normal limits? If not your doctor needs to adjust your medication. Seeing a physiotherapist for the neck tension and headaches may help more than taking tablets!