Question
Posted by: Sha | 2009/04/07

Stress ...

I was hospitalised 2 years ago with a ecolie virus, kidney, bladder, stomach etc etc, then terrible migraines followed and very low immune system and since then have experienced loss of memory and hair......and feel as if my head is constantly in the clouds... I I am currently taking paxil to help but am really concerned about the memory loss as it is causing much imbarrassement. I will be in the middle of a sentence and forgotten what I am saying, and it seems to be getting worse and worse..... Any suggestions ???

Dear Sha
You may have other underlying problems like anemia or an underactive thyroid. I suggest you see your doctor for a full medical check up and blood tests - if needed he can refer you to a specialist.

1
Posted by: Sha | 2009/04/07

was hospitalised 2 years ago with a ecolie virus, kidney, bladder, stomach etc etc, then terrible migraines followed and very low immune system and since then have experienced loss of memory and hair......and feel as if my head is constantly in the clouds... I I am currently taking paxil to help but am really concerned about the memory loss as it is causing much imbarrassement. I will be in the middle of a sentence and forgotten what I am saying, and it seems to be getting worse and worse..... Any suggestions ???

Reply to Sha