Question
Posted by: Kasandra | 2008-11-11

Stress

Hi cybie have lots of stress to cope with at the moment and excercise helps but push myself to hard now burned out. Went to my dr she prescriped xanor half a tablet when needed which is helping. Is this ok to use? Do feel more relax and not overanylising everything. Would just like to hear your views.

Yep, OK to use. Its a benzodiazepine ( on its birth certificate ) and a sedative tranquillizer among many others, and does indeed have a calming effect. If some counselling is possible to enhance your skills at avoiding and handling the unavoidable stress, that'd be even better, and in time would help you not to need a tranquillizer.