Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/08

Strechmarks

I am 7 months pregnant, i am using happy event , bio oil on my strechmarks... but i feel that they are quiet severe...
They are red and swollen....is there anything to treat it with?

Expert ImagePharmacist

Stretch mark removal takes time and effort. You should be patient and use only those treatments that do not have side effects for you or the baby. The bio-oil is a good option - continue with this. Otherwise ensure that you're drinking plenty of water. You can also try gettin a good massage - Massage makes the affected area more supple, reducing stretch marks by stimulating new tissue to grow.