Question
Posted by: Derby | 2009/01/17

Strech marks (Im desperate)

Im interested in getting my strech marks removed(after pregnancy tommy strech marks)I stay in JHb Edenvale area.Please refer me to doctors that you know that are price reasonable. desperate

Expert ImageAnti-ageing expert

Hi Derby, thank you for the question.

Unfortunately I do not have a list of doctors practicing in the Gauteng area, however, your best option would be to phone Stern Lasers (a Pretoria based company +27 86 11 STERN or www.sternlaser.co.za).
They are the suppliers of both pulse dye laser systems and the Fraxel; please ask them to direct you to a doctor closest to you with one of these systems specifically for stretch mark removal.