Question
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/08

STRECH MARKS

HI, 7MONTHS, pregnant, and my marks look horrible and swollen. i am using happy event as well as bio oil...any other recommendations as this is clearly not helping...

You have to persist. You will only see results after several months.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/05/08

Hi There. I have never been pregnant but have terrible stretch marks from my boobs right down to my bum. I recently bought the JUSTINE TISSUE OIL STRETCH MARK CREAM and I have seen a difference in just 2 weeks of using it. And it smells and feels great on my sensitive skin. Good luck with your baby, hope this helps