Question
Posted by: Leigh | 2009/03/30

Strech Marks

Hi Guys

Can anyone tell me what is the most effective method/oils for healing and lightening strech mark? There are so many oils etc on the market, Im not sure what to go for?

Expert ImageNatural health

hi

you should use zinc internally - this will help with healing of the skin. Bio-oil will help as well.

Dr Debbie
www.drdebbie.co.za

1
Posted by: Missy | 2009/04/15

Hi  Have u tried Bio oil? They say it works 4 strech marks. My friend used it on her arm + hand after being badly cut there in a motor accident. Although it did not take the scar marks away altogether it sure made them much lighter + she is pleased with the result.

Reply to Missy