Posted by: Michelle | 2009-08-12

I got this Jack Russel running around in my street a few days ago, I took her to the nearest vet but she was not chipped or had no coller. I faxed information to all the nearest Vets, SPCA and FORA. I also put up notices in my neighbourhood but still not one enquiry. How long befoe I can get her a new home? Unfortunately I can' t keep her.

Dear Michelle

Discuss this with the SPCA.

Posted by: Steph | 2009-08-12

Maybe find a temporary new home for her but keep looking for the owners. I once found a little daxie running in the street sans collar. I let the SPCA know and they said they had no info on her so i left my tele number. eventually the owner got hold of me, turns out the dog had a collar on with a tag, but this had been removed. it seems that someone had tried to steal her/ she bolted and the collar snagged off.

Reply to Steph

You have done all you can. Maybe just inform the adoptive parents of the situation because someone might eventually call and want her back,