Question
Posted by: angela | 2010-01-11

stray cats

I live in an apartment block where 2 of my neighbours and I have 6 cats in total with very few problems. My one neighbour' s cat is on hormone tables once a week for her leaky bladder. We have recently had 2 strays (we think they are strays) move into our gardens and meow constantly. The 2 strays are also mating, but the male cat also seems obsessed with my neighbours cats on the hormone tablets and approaches her all the time. They seem too tame to be strays but have no idea where they are from, and I know many people do not sterilise their animals but they haven' t moved for the last week. Could the male cat be picking up on the neighbours cat' s hormone replacements? All the best for 2010 and thanks

Dear Angela

Get hold of the local SPCA, catch them and have them neutered.

1
Posted by: Cybervet | 2010-01-12

Dear Angela

Reply to Cybervet