Question
Posted by: Angela | 2009/06/23

Stray cats

Hi Cybervet
I have been feeding a stray female at work (have caught and had her fixed). She is quite timid and will not come that close to me (about 30cm). I have been feeding her for about 6months now and she has gotten quite fat. She was so skinny and was feeding kittens too. She is hardly eating now for some reason, she barely touches her food, and because she is stray it would be difficult to catch her and get her to a vet. She looks healthy, and her belly is not swollen or distended. I could try to sneak a worm pill in her food but what else can I do? Thanks for advise!!
Angela.

Dear Angela

I worm pill is about the best you can do without having her examined.