Question
Posted by: curious | 2008/08/21

strattera

I' m Currently on Strattera 120mg a day. I want to take a supplement made by USN called pro focus. It contains
Ginkgo biloba
Siberian ginseng
L-Tyrosine
Vitamin B5
Will this supplement affect the strattera &  is it safe to take it with the strattera?

Many Thanks

I have no idea, because there herbal products are very rarely properly tested for such compatibility issues, let alone for safety and effectiveness. I know of no good evidence that pro focus is beneficial. The only remedy for which I have seen some evidence of benefit in ADHD is HiQ. Maybe whoever is prescribing your Strattera ( I haven't used it ) will knwo if bad intera tions with pro focus have been reported