Question
Posted by: Sam | 2010/05/10

Strap ons

My husband and i are married for almost 20 years now, we use much more toys etc now and sometimes like to exchange roles, is that normal and ok

The choice to exchange roles must be agreed upon by both of you. I was just wondering why after 20 years this became an option now?

5
Posted by: Oldster | 2010/05/11

Bottom line (no pun intended) here is what are you both comfortable with in the privacy of your home. Swop roles, do what you like as long as its not painful or unacceptable for either one, just enjoy it.

Reply to Oldster
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/05/11

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: XXX | 2010/05/10

Do whatever you like in the privacy of your own home.I would not say a man getting it up the b*m is normal though ! Certainly not for me.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: topdog | 2010/05/10

to me that is fine,no harm as long as both are are happy no harm

Reply to topdog
Posted by: joost | 2010/05/10

your hubby is in the closet

Reply to joost