Question
Posted by: Discovery | 2010/01/07

strap on

i wont to know if it would be ok to ask my man to use a strap on for sex as he is not able to hold on for very long. would it have a similar feeling to a mans -|- ?

using a strap-on is just one option. if he is unable to maintain an erection, he may be suffering from erectile dysfunction (ED). in this case, he can visit a doctor in order to treat his ED - a simple tablet will fix the situation.

additionally, both of you can focus on outer / oral sex. this will ensure that you orgasm first. in this sense, he may not be suffering from ED but premature ejaculation. this can also be treated by reviewing the techniques on this site: www.sexualhealth.co.za

once, you review your options, both you and your partner can make a decision based on mutual satisfaction and pleasure.

4
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/01/09

Reply to sexologist

Talk about breaking the man' s ego! Sjiesh I wouldn' t even dream of asking my bf to do it, its just mean.

Posted by: discovery | 2010/01/07

thanks for the vote of confidence. its to get him to agree to it. thats the problem. i am sure it could be satisfying, the lesbians dont complain.....
sorry to hear your problem, is there nothing you can do to help overcome the ED?

Reply to discovery
Posted by: Clover girl | 2010/01/07

Hey, that' s a brilliant idea ! I don' t know for sure, but I reckon that if it touched the " right spots"  and you received satisfaction, that would be great. You could always treat him thereafter. I have a problem with ED and while my wife plays along manually which gives me relief, she has totally withdrawn and wont let me touch her and she seems to be happy with this, going on 5 years now. Maybe the fact that I can' t do it normally has put her off totally. She seem ok with it and I don' t want to raise the subject (no pun intended) and she never mentions it so I have just left it as is. However I reckon you are entitled to the satisfaction you need, so strap it on babe !!

Reply to Clover girl