Question
Posted by: Belinda | 2009/04/23

Strange vision

Doc mid morning today I experienced sudden unexplained loss of vision. It was not black, I could see, but everything seemed very blurred. It was worse in my left eye than my right and it lasted for approx 1 hour. I felt really strange but had no other symptoms. I still have funny vision in the corner of my eye (left). My bpis 117/75. I am 37, female and healthy and take no meds. What could it be?

Belinda

Dear Belinda
It will be better to see your GP - you may need a referral to an opthalmologist to exclude retinal problems and it could also have been a sign of a transient ischemic attack or low blood pressure, reducing blood flow to the eye nerve.

1
Posted by: Anonymous | 2009/04/27

No answer to post 23/4 see below

Belinda