Question
Posted by: Jens21 | 2008/08/28

Strange things happening!

I was on the pill for about 3years, then in May i stopped taking the pill after my period. About 6 weeks after that i took a pregnancy test (negative) Then 2.5weeks ago I started taking the pill again. I started with the second week so that i can have my period sooner. Now, 4days after I was suppose to start, there' s nothing but a brownish discharge that looks like it can be old blood. I have the cramps and moodswings (like period systoms)
What' s going on??? Please help!

The brown discharge is a light period. This is probably a result of starting the Pill in the middle of the packet.

1
Posted by: loni | 2008/08/28

sounds like you are pregnant to me!!!! go for a bloodtest and you will know for sure.

Reply to loni