Question
Posted by: Werner | 2010-09-15

Strange symptoms all at once...

Good day doc,

I''ve been having the strangest symptoms lately. I have a chronic sinus problem which I take Texa for. I have these stange stomach cramps since Monday which comes and goes during random times during the day. I have throbbing pains in my arms and legs aswell. Today I started having a headache in which feels like my eyeballs together with nausea with the nausea turning into hunger. I am also very tired when I wake up in the morning(almost feels like I''ve been drinking too much the previous night). I get about 7 hours sleep every night, I do not drink any alcohol. I also started taking Staminogro and Sperm-aid last week because me and my wife are trying for a baby. I''m sorry if this is a bit long and confusing, but I am very confused and don''t know what is wrong with me. Thank you very much. Werner

Hallo Werner
You may have an underlying stomach virus. If you have sore muscles and feel feverish, rather see your doctor.
dR Bets

1
Posted by: Cyberdoc | 2010-09-16

Hallo Werner
dR Bets