Posted by: Help pleaz | 2009-04-14

strange symptoms after cervarix

I went for a cervarix vaccination on the 25 Mar. About a week after the injection I noticed my boobs were bigger and very sensitive. Over the weekend I noticed when I showered there was a milky substance leaking from my boobs. First thing that came to mind was that I am pregnant, I did a hpt on Sunday but it was negative. Yesterday my period started and its not due for another week. Could the cervarix be responsible for any symptoms or could i have been pregnant and miscarried after the cervarix as it is contra-indicated during pregnancy.?

Can anyone please help

These are not reported side effects of Cervarix and are probably unrelated. An early miscarriage, hormone imbalance or overstimulation of the milk producing gland are all possibilities. You would have to see your doctor to make a diagnosis.