Posted by: Pam | 2010-10-28

Strange sperms

My man ejaculates hard jelly like sperms, they are rubbery! Is it normal? I find them very strange. When I''m wiping off after sex, I can feel them coming out

The hard, rubbery stuff is more likely to be the ejaculate that the sperm swims in rather than the sperm itself. This is'nt anything to be concerned about. Sometimes, females may also produce an ejaculate which can be rubbery as well. Furthermore, if left for a while, the ejaculatory fluid can harden, given it a jelly like consistency.

Posted by: Homer | 2010-10-28

Sounds to me if he is severly de-hydrated - Could be wrong,But I suggest he goes to the GP To investigate

Reply to Homer
Posted by: Horny Guy | 2010-10-28

No its not normal. Make him have it checked out

Reply to Horny Guy