Question
Posted by: Girlfriend | 2012/03/09

Strange sexual interest

Hi. I have been dating my wonderful, straight down the line kinda guy, boyfriend for 2.5 years.. We have a healthy sex life... But I''ve just found out something " strange"  about him.. He has told me and shown me how he likes to stick things down his penis, into his urethra(?).. He finds this pleasurable.. And he enjoys having things in his bottom.. That doesnt bother me as much as the instruments going right down into his urethra does.. Is this odd? Is it weird? Could it be the start of me finding out other creepy things about him? Bare in mind, I am in my late 30''s and do not consider myself conservative at all... However, I find this creepy and I have been taught something new at this late stage of life.. I didnt think such a thing could ever ever be pleasurable.. Pls send me your advice..

It took a long time for him to trust you in order to share this with you. It does sound creepy, but it would perhaps be good to ask him when it started and who started it. It can either be his strange fantasy or he can be an adult survivor of child sexual abuse. It is best to tell him how you feel and see if the two of you can find away forward together which is acceptable to both of you. Deidre - SASHA

9
Posted by: Nikki | 2012/03/14

Why the hell gay? He''s not sticking anything up him bum??

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: DOG FATHER | 2012/03/13

hhhhhhmmmmmmm...... im calling it...... hes GAY

Reply to DOG FATHER
Posted by: sexologist | 2012/03/10

Reply to sexologist
Posted by: Girlfriend | 2012/03/09

I am totally suprised.. I have just googled it and am amazed... It seems like it is something for him to only do on his own?? Also, is it gay?? I wonder how my boyfriend came across this..

Reply to Girlfriend
Posted by: Nikki | 2012/03/09

Nothing strange or abnormal about this. Just kinda new. Just like anal sex was frowned upon by all when it was first talked about. You would be suprised how many guys do this and find it enjoyable.

Reply to Nikki
Posted by: Andy | 2012/03/09

He will be in for a shock when he picks up an infection.Things are not suppose to go into your ''pee pipe''. please print this and show it to him.

Reply to Andy
Posted by: Lola | 2012/03/09

huh! Sounds so creepy.

Reply to Lola
Posted by: Girlfriend | 2012/03/09

He is a really normal guy, and I love him dearly.. And I am a very normal girl.. However, how will I know where he draws the line? What is normal to him? Molestation??

Reply to Girlfriend
Posted by: KOKI | 2012/03/09

People are mad outside, i cant believe it.

Reply to KOKI