Question
Posted by: Ben | 2011/07/29

strange sex urges

I get turned on by a long list of weird things including violent images and incestuous things - where can I get help?

I would urge you to get professional help for this matter which is not possible to deal with in the forum. Please contact the SASHA (South African Sexual Health Association) helpline Tel -0860 100 262 for referral to a professional near you.

3
Posted by: XXX | 2011/08/01

You clearly have a very serious problem and before you damage another''s life (human,animal or even a child),I suggest you go see a professional as URGENTLY as you can.

Reply to XXX
Posted by: CHER | 2011/08/01

OMG, are you for real? or you just making this up?

Reply to CHER
Posted by: Sexologist | 2011/07/30

Reply to Sexologist