Question
Posted by: KC | 2009/08/04

Strange sensation in my leg

Hi, I' ve been experiencing a strange feeling in my leg. It feels like hot water is running down my right leg, from just below the knee to the ankle. It isn' t very painful but at times feels really really hot. It can also be hot to the touch. Any ideas?

Dear KC
this could be a sign that a nerve is irritated - either locally in the leg or a nerve being pinched in the lower back between lumbal vertebra 3/4 or 4/5. Rather let your doctor have a look as you may need to see an orthopedic specialist and have x/rays or MR of the back.
dr Bets