Question
Posted by: David P | 2010/06/15

Strange scabs on penis.

Maybe I am just paranoid, but I am concerned. The last couple of weeks I experience a strange tingling (maybe even burning) sensation in my penis.
I am circumcise.
This afternoon I got the scare of my life. There were some strange dry skin or scab marks on my penis - just at the back of the head on the shaft. There''s also a sore, kind of broken skin, right at the head, at the circumcision scares. Maybe that is what caused the strange sensation?
I washed it thoroughly its lighter but still there. Its a small area that is red and swollen with some white dry skin.
Question, did I attract some kind of STI? Also have a very bad cold the last week. I am really very concerned.
I have to confess that I did engage in the normal mutual playing in the gym steam room as everyone does and have some oral playing.
Thanx.

Dear David

From the symptoms you have described as well as the fact that you have engaged in unprotected sexual activities, suggest that you may have an STI. Please consult your GP or visit a clinic so that you can get an accurate diagnosis and appropriate treatment.

4
Posted by: Koos | 2010/06/18

Jy moet baie versigtig wees waar jy jou voeel indruk. Nie alle gate is skoon of veilig nie. Beter jy dokter toe gaan en kry behandeling voordat hy vrot en afval.

Reply to Koos
Posted by: Bella | 2010/06/17

David, come on man, are you seriosly so naive? Do you really think that ''playing'' in the gym stream room is normal? And why do you question the rash downstairs? Obviosly it''s a STI! Please repeat after me... " Hi I am a moron!" 

Reply to Bella
Posted by: LADY | 2010/06/17

Just because " everyone does"  doesnt make gym playing normal dude. Learn your lesson - you are going to do a guy in the gym room and take it home to your wife or girlfriend?

Reply to LADY
Posted by: sexologist | 2010/06/15

Dear David

Reply to sexologist