Posted by: Horny Husband | 2010-03-06

strange phenoma

I''m 64 + wife is 60. We still have a good sex life + she is very sexy. The other weekend she looked after our 1yo. grandson while his parents were away. She is also very motherly. They fetched him Sunday afternoon + that night we had a sex like never before.Firstly her nipples had a distinct mothers milk taste, + then she was hotter than shes''s been in a long time. She couldn''t wait for it + couldn''t get enough. We made love till well into the night. What caused this? Could looking after the grand child have stirred up her hormones? It''s never been like this b4. Maybee the grand son should stay over more often.

Dear horny husband<br>That you are blessed with a lovely relationship and a active sexlife is the greatest asset when one looks at sex in the "golden years ".

stimulation by baby suckling can cause increases in oxytocin which can lead to increased sex drive and orgasmic intensity. If she had attempted to suckle him that could have contrtibuted to her reaction afterwards.

Posted by: Chris | 2010-03-09

Thanks to all for the advice but have tried just about everything and still no joy. Have had testosterone injections but still nothing. Today I am going to see a urologist once again, wish me luck. I have a beautiful lady and just want to make love to her and satisfy her.
To Horny Husband, all I can say you are a very lucky man, enjoy it while you can.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: Horny husband | 2010-03-08

To Chris - No I don''t use anything for erection. I''m fortunate to be able to do the deed without any help from medication. My adorable sexy wife just has to strip + he''s up + redy for action. We are into Tantra, really enjoy sex + can do it for as long as we want to. I tell U when I put my face between her 36D''s there''s only one place I go, that''s to pleasure land.

Reply to Horny husband
Posted by: Woman | 2010-03-08

What about testosterone injections? If women can take hormone replacement therapy (which improves vaginal dryness), why can''t men? Rational thinking suggests that a lack of the predominant hormone would certainly cause such " problems" , and therefore, extra intake should improve it.

Sexologist, can you give more info here? I would love to know if it can cause improvement.

Reply to Woman
Posted by: Anon | 2010-03-08

try M energex instead of viagra.

Posted by: Chris | 2010-03-08

Hi, Pleased to hear that at your at your are still enjoying sex to its fullest, that must be very nice.
I am 62 and battle to get and keep an erection, have tried all sorts of mediaction including Viagra and Levitra but without any sucess other than a big headace.
The question is do you use any mediaction to assist with your erection or how do you go about it.
I am very envious and very desparate to be able to get an erection and to keep it to compele the act.
please let me know.

Reply to Chris
Posted by: XXX | 2010-03-08

Good to hear you still have an active sex life at your age.What does it matter if your grandson helped things along,just do it and enjoy.

Reply to XXX