Question
Posted by: Shadow | 2010/09/26

strange period

I''ve been on the pill (Minerva) for more than 3 years. I usually get my period consistently at the same time whenever I take the placebo pills (not every month). They always have the same bright red colour.
This month my period was right on time but the blood was very brown and had a sticky consistency. There never was any bright red blood. What are the chances of me being pregnant? I always use condoms and take my pill more or less at the same time every day.

The chances of pregnancy are low. This is probably related to the thinness of the womb lining.

2